Dressed Undressed




On a quest to find innovative design, i spend my days and nights trolling the open seas (aka the internet) to find fresh, new talent. In a stale industry filled with monopolising luxury Goliaths, it is my belief, my calling if you will, to give the Davids a fair chance to be recognised for their skill, talent and perseverance. This week, I will tackle the boundaries that keep the little guys down and bring to light some of my favourite youngsters. My first choice is Dressed Undressed. Hailing from Tokyo, this label has defined the difference between femininity and masculinity. By combining elements of both themes, Dressed Undressed exaggerates the space between the sexes. In a way that would seem almost awkward, Designer, Takeshi mixes contrasting features of men's and women's garments. The outcome is a simple yet sturdy collection that oozes power and confidence. For more info, check out the website.

Mariel

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOMETHING TO DECLARE ?